AKRON, Ohio — It’s been 6 years since James Rauh saw his son, Tom, alive. After years of battling an opioid addiction, Tom died in 2015 when he unknowingly injected acetyl fentanyl into his body.
“It was sent over by a Chinese manufacturer to a local drug dealer who poisoned our son with this material for profit,” said Rauh.
Since his son’s death, Rauh has led his own fight to get fentanyl off of our streets.
“It’s so potent,” he said. “Our objective is to have this poison taken out of the United States.”